Starting an Accountability Group

Starting an Accountability Group

Flipper/Rehabber · Dallas, TX · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 6 votes

Hello,

I’ve been considering starting an Accountability Group for a while. I’ve finally decided to commit to it. The goal is to have everyone who wants to be involved push each other and maintain consistent activity. We all know that consistent activity will lead to consistent results. If you’re interested, please reply to this post.

Thanks!

6Reply
28 views

Most Popular Reply

New to Real Estate · Palm Beach County · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 1 vote
5y

I'm interested

See this reply in the discussion

19 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2020 · 54 posts · 26 votes
    5y

    Hi @Brandon Hightower - I'm definitely interested.  Agree that consistent daily action will lead results!

  • New to Real Estate · Palm Beach County · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    I'm interested

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi Brandon! I love the idea!  I'm in the Birmingham, AL area

  • Member since 2020 · 27 posts · 17 votes
    5y

    I'm interested 

  • Illinois · Member since 2014 · 49 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    I´d be down!

  • Real Estate Agent · Madison, WI · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    I'm interested! Madison, WI 

  • Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 691 votes
    5y

    @Brandon Hightower This is a great idea! Love to see you trying to build a community. 

  • tri-state · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi Im interested!

  • Don KonipolBusiness Member
    Investor · The Woodlands TX / Avon, CT · Member since 2009 · 6k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    5y

    @Brandon Hightower

    Just looking at how well your suggestion is received, I can infer that their are lots of people seriously interested in doing what’s ever necessary to have the best chance of business success. Good to see. And good luck to everyone who joins the group and has the persistence to stick to it.

    Private Mortgage Financing Partners, LLC
  • Real Estate Broker · Montreal, QC · Member since 2021 · 30 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    Im interested!

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    hey im interested!! 

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    I am interested in joining.

  • Investor · cary, NC · Member since 2008 · 27 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    @Brandon Hightower

    I am interested.

  • Wholesaler · Atlanta Ga · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Very interested

  • Investor · Provo, UT · Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    @Brandon Hightower definitely interested!

  • Frank MongielloBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · West Palm Beach · Member since 2020 · 41 posts · 38 votes
    4y

    Not sure if anyone on this thread would still be interested, but I would love to join one. 

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I am brand spanking new to real estate investing and would love to join 

  • Lake Worth, FL · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    4y
  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    I'm interested!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.