Steps on Purchasing a Wholesale Deal

4 Replies

Hey, Everyone! I'm looking into purchasing my first wholesale deal. What due diligence should I complete before putting in an offer? What's the proper way to submit an offer? What are my responsibilities for closing as an end buyer? If anyone could share any resources containing this information, that would be super helpful. Thanks!

Walk it with GC or inspector. With wholesalers usually you text/email/call your offer details. If they choose you they'll email a contract/assignment to sign. 90% of wholesalers has EMD non refundable except title issues so once you sign its a done deal. It's pretty smooth and easy, like a normal deal just paperwork and EMD is different.

Originally posted by @Sheronda Nichole Williams :

Hey, Everyone! I'm looking into purchasing my first wholesale deal. What due diligence should I complete before putting in an offer? What's the proper way to submit an offer? What are my responsibilities for closing as an end buyer? If anyone could share any resources containing this information, that would be super helpful. Thanks!

If you are new to the process, get an experienced agent that can help you walk through the process and explain your obligations and timelines.

You dont want to gain a reputation as someone who writes offers, and cant follow through.