I was curious if/what are you looking for when hiring a performance coach?
Anyone else doing 1-2 deals a month and is looking to take his business to the next level?
I am looking for this answer myself as well. I am curious anybody's thoughts. Do you have anybody in mind Avihay?
- Are they successful.
- Are their clients successful.
- Do they treat other people with respect.
- Would I like to have a beer with this person. Might sound stupid but you could be spending a lot of time together.
That's pretty much what I look for and what I try to be when I mentor people.
What's going on Avihay,
Here are a few things to look for:
- Has this person accomplished what I want to accomplish?
- Is there business model one that I would want to duplicate? (some guys build massive teams, others don't)
- Have I gotten any value from their free content? ***
- What kind of revenue are they bringing in? ( number of deals is not as important as revenue)
- How long have they been in the business?
I coach about 4 students every month - it's one on one training so I don't take on too many clients at one time.
Let me know if you need anything.
It's pretty simple in this area. If a "coach" puts out their same formula to everyone and is scaling a coaching business, they probably won't help you grow the way that you want. To get the best performance coach, it should come from referrals, with verified clients who you can talk to. Personally, I wouldn't want anyone who is all over social media or TikTok, I would want someone who is focused on taking me from 1 to 10, not getting ancillary benefits out of doing it.