Votes
Christopher Wilchensky
  • Media, PA
Votes |
Who can I HELP in their business for FREE so I can learn

Christopher Wilchensky
  • Media, PA
Posted Oct 25 2021, 11:48

Hi All,  I live right outside of Philly and I have been really interested in Real Estate for over 20 years, was a landlord, etc (You can read my bio for the juicy details).  I am wanting to get back into real estate and eventually make it my full time "career"  I do alot of networking with investors,  read books, jump on webinars, etc.  I am interested in Wholesaling (at least to start. for a while)  Many investors I speak to all say that it really needs to be done full time (which I can understand) however, i am not able to make a full time jump like that at this stage in my life, just yet, so _ WHO CAN I HELP???  I want to HELP some people so I can learn and get my feet wet. I am, and have been in sales for over 10 years. I am no stranger to cold calling. I do not mind doing grunt work on a part time basis to HELP someone grow their business and make money.  In turn, I will also learn, and DO Real estate so that when the time comes, I can jump in.  Is there anyone on here who would be down to allowing me to do something like this (on a part time basic)?   I work from home full time and have flexibility!

Loading replies...