Who can I HELP in their business for FREE so I can learn

7 Replies

Hi All,  I live right outside of Philly and I have been really interested in Real Estate for over 20 years, was a landlord, etc (You can read my bio for the juicy details).  I am wanting to get back into real estate and eventually make it my full time "career"  I do alot of networking with investors,  read books, jump on webinars, etc.  I am interested in Wholesaling (at least to start. for a while)  Many investors I speak to all say that it really needs to be done full time (which I can understand) however, i am not able to make a full time jump like that at this stage in my life, just yet, so _ WHO CAN I HELP???  I want to HELP some people so I can learn and get my feet wet. I am, and have been in sales for over 10 years. I am no stranger to cold calling. I do not mind doing grunt work on a part time basis to HELP someone grow their business and make money.  In turn, I will also learn, and DO Real estate so that when the time comes, I can jump in.  Is there anyone on here who would be down to allowing me to do something like this (on a part time basic)?   I work from home full time and have flexibility!

Chris - I have a single family portfolio and now investing into Multi-Family Properties. I also network with local organizations (DIG and DPI) as an example and found that there are folks that typically do need some help. Perhaps you and I can connect and discuss!

Promotion
Sharestates
America's Private Lender
Receive Fix and Flip Funding Approval In As Little As 24 Hours!
Sharestates helps developers and brokers secure funding quickly with the most competitive terms.
Get Funded

Chris, I love stories like yours because all you have to do is something a little different and you can be successful. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE WHOLESALING FULLTIME to make money. I run 4 different business along with a full time salary job. From flipping homes, to being in finance, interior design, and wholesaling. I get use technology to my advantage. YOU, me, and Jeff Bezos have the same 24 hours, why is he able to run a billion dollar company and go into space? Its all about efficiency and strategy. Anyways, reach out if you have any other questions but I don't think you should be working for free, you should be working for yourself till you get to where you need to be.

Anytime - let’s connect. I am continuing to expand in new markets and PA is one of them. Hope to hear from you.