Whoelsaling-proper way to market your contract in Florida

4 Replies

Are you a broker? If not you are just looking to assign the deal as a wholesaler. A broker could advertise properties publicly. As a wholesaler, we have some restrictions. I’d say if you’re going to post on 

Facebook /Craigslist which is the public,  don’t include the full address. Only the street name. If someone inquired you could release full address. If it’s a private email list that you’re sending to, then you could include full address. Be sure to include all the details and then you have a marketable /assignable contract.

Btw. What area is your deal in? I wholesale in Bradenton/Sarasota, Tampa, Venice.

Promotion
Marko Rubel
ATTENTION INVESTORS
Get Deals 100% Funded – No Credit, No Banks, No Job Verification
New Unlimited Funding® program for investors: low-interest, without banks or shark lenders.
Check availability

There are those here on BP that say it's illegal to for a wholesaler to market a property he/she has under contract. I don't know if that's true or not. I know I've noticed several on Craigslist here in Texas. You might try a website called My House Deals.com. They will advertise your property for free. Plus there are several off market properties listed you might find interesting.