• Omaha, NE
Votes |
Business Blueprint and CRM Help for 100+ Deals/Year

Matthew Watson
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Omaha, NE
Posted Nov 16 2021, 08:57

First off just wanted to say thank you to anyone reading this and willing to help out. I am looking for advice from those of you that already have highly successful wholesale and/or fix and flip businesses that run extremely efficiently as a business.

Little back story on us:

Its myself and two brothers "running" the businesses (working in the businesses too much and not enough on the businesses themselves) and we have two employees, one a contractor/maintenance and the other administrative assistant. We are all three full time and 100% committed to real estate. Currently have 120 rentals, started a property management company to manage our portfolio and have been doing flips and wholetails since 2017. We don't do crazy volume yet. Last year we did about a dozen deals, this year we quit our jobs to do this full time and will do a couple dozen deals. We make good money but want to grow this into something much bigger that also doesn't take up all of our time.

We currently close on everything that we get under contract and have never assigned a contract. In order to hit our goals, we are going to start offering many solutions and ways to put deals together including wholesaling. YTD we have done an average of 2 deals a month and are going to do 100 deals next year. I am willing to spend whatever it takes on business systems or programs designed for this and/or attend any masterminds you guys think are essential. I fully understand the value of learning from those who have done what you are wanting to do. If we could spend the money on an excellent turn key complete business system designed for wholesaling/fix and flips we would absolutely do it, regardless of the cost.

We have gotten pretty good at bringing leads in and our website for our house buying company, "Omaha Homes For Cash," ranks #1 for nearly every keyword in our market but how we handle the process from the lead coming in, nurturing the leads and the sales process of getting the contracts signed is where we struggle the most. We currently track our leads in excel and go back and look to see the outcomes from the ones we lost and it is always a painful reminder that we need to do a lot better as we are missing out on a ton of money. So many deals have been lost to our competition due to disorganization, poor sales skills, inefficient or non existent follow up, lack of understanding on creative ways to solve seller's problems, etc. All thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

Loading replies...