MF Investor transitioning into the RV park space

MF Investor transitioning into the RV park space

Investor · USA/Canada · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi everyone! 

My name is Cat. Excited to be here!

My background: Built and managed a 33-door multifamily portfolio worth $7M using creative financing and OPM before strategically liquidating post-COVID. Now I'm laser-focused on RV parks and Mobile Home Parks as my next chapter.

What I bring: Hands-on experience with property management, tenant relations, deal analysis, and value-add strategies. I understand the operational side of real estate investing and I'm not afraid to roll up my sleeves.

What I'm looking for:

  • Learning from experienced park owners and operators
  • Connecting with wholesalers who focus on RV/MHP deals
  • Opportunities to provide virtual assistance or remote management support
  • Building relationships for future acquisitions (targeting 2026)

I believe in win-win deals and bringing value first. If you need help with deal analysis, property research, or operational support, I'd love to chat about how I can help while I'm building my knowledge in this space.

Looking forward to learning from this amazing community! Feel free to reach out - always happy to connect.

0Reply
62 views

Most Popular Reply

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
1y
Quote from @Don Konipol:
Quote from @Catharine Veenstra:

Hi everyone! 

My name is Cat. Excited to be here!

My background: Built and managed a 33-door multifamily portfolio worth $7M using creative financing and OPM before strategically liquidating post-COVID. Now I'm laser-focused on RV parks and Mobile Home Parks as my next chapter.

What I bring: Hands-on experience with property management, tenant relations, deal analysis, and value-add strategies. I understand the operational side of real estate investing and I'm not afraid to roll up my sleeves.

What I'm looking for:

  • Learning from experienced park owners and operators
  • Connecting with wholesalers who focus on RV/MHP deals
  • Opportunities to provide virtual assistance or remote management support
  • Building relationships for future acquisitions (targeting 2026)

I believe in win-win deals and bringing value first. If you need help with deal analysis, property research, or operational support, I'd love to chat about how I can help while I'm building my knowledge in this space.

Looking forward to learning from this amazing community! Feel free to reach out - always happy to connect.


Pretty disappointing that you’ve had no response.  You have valuable real world experience, as well as knowledge of real estate in general.  I think you’d bring great value to the table.  I hope you are able to connect and develop a partnership which enables you to reach your goal.  


Don, I think part of it is BP does not have a plethora of RV park or MHP owners on this site. I know there are some but to me BP is pretty lazier focus on MF  SFR  type rentals..

I think well positioned RV parks that will allow more than 30 days are going to be money makers for those that want to manage them.. Its the new affordable housing.. Instead of all these folks just posting up on the street with their RVs and ruining neighborhoods like we see out here on the Left coast.. Might even get some city or state assistance way cheaper than paying for those folks to live in hotels or building subsidized housing.. Just a thought.
See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Don KonipolBusiness Member
    Investor · The Woodlands TX / Avon, CT · Member since 2009 · 6k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Catharine Veenstra:

    Hi everyone! 

    My name is Cat. Excited to be here!

    My background: Built and managed a 33-door multifamily portfolio worth $7M using creative financing and OPM before strategically liquidating post-COVID. Now I'm laser-focused on RV parks and Mobile Home Parks as my next chapter.

    What I bring: Hands-on experience with property management, tenant relations, deal analysis, and value-add strategies. I understand the operational side of real estate investing and I'm not afraid to roll up my sleeves.

    What I'm looking for:

    • Learning from experienced park owners and operators
    • Connecting with wholesalers who focus on RV/MHP deals
    • Opportunities to provide virtual assistance or remote management support
    • Building relationships for future acquisitions (targeting 2026)

    I believe in win-win deals and bringing value first. If you need help with deal analysis, property research, or operational support, I'd love to chat about how I can help while I'm building my knowledge in this space.

    Looking forward to learning from this amazing community! Feel free to reach out - always happy to connect.


    Pretty disappointing that you’ve had no response.  You have valuable real world experience, as well as knowledge of real estate in general.  I think you’d bring great value to the table.  I hope you are able to connect and develop a partnership which enables you to reach your goal.  

    Private Mortgage Financing Partners, LLC
    • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
      Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Don Konipol:
      Quote from @Catharine Veenstra:

      Hi everyone! 

      My name is Cat. Excited to be here!

      My background: Built and managed a 33-door multifamily portfolio worth $7M using creative financing and OPM before strategically liquidating post-COVID. Now I'm laser-focused on RV parks and Mobile Home Parks as my next chapter.

      What I bring: Hands-on experience with property management, tenant relations, deal analysis, and value-add strategies. I understand the operational side of real estate investing and I'm not afraid to roll up my sleeves.

      What I'm looking for:

      • Learning from experienced park owners and operators
      • Connecting with wholesalers who focus on RV/MHP deals
      • Opportunities to provide virtual assistance or remote management support
      • Building relationships for future acquisitions (targeting 2026)

      I believe in win-win deals and bringing value first. If you need help with deal analysis, property research, or operational support, I'd love to chat about how I can help while I'm building my knowledge in this space.

      Looking forward to learning from this amazing community! Feel free to reach out - always happy to connect.


      Pretty disappointing that you’ve had no response.  You have valuable real world experience, as well as knowledge of real estate in general.  I think you’d bring great value to the table.  I hope you are able to connect and develop a partnership which enables you to reach your goal.  


      Don, I think part of it is BP does not have a plethora of RV park or MHP owners on this site. I know there are some but to me BP is pretty lazier focus on MF  SFR  type rentals..

      I think well positioned RV parks that will allow more than 30 days are going to be money makers for those that want to manage them.. Its the new affordable housing.. Instead of all these folks just posting up on the street with their RVs and ruining neighborhoods like we see out here on the Left coast.. Might even get some city or state assistance way cheaper than paying for those folks to live in hotels or building subsidized housing.. Just a thought.
  • New Iberia, LA · Member since 2017 · 133 posts · 89 votes
    1y

    As usual @Jay Hinrichs hits the nail on the head. 

    I have been away for quite a while because of the lack of MH & RV on BP and have just recently started checking back every couple of weeks or so. 

    I am in the space but working for a broker and I am not an owner (However my last gig was with an acquisitions team for an operator). It's a space you just have to make connections in. I have done a lot of work and networking via LinkedIn and got my first and second job in the space there. 

    @Catharine Veenstra I would be happy to help although I'm not really what you are looking for however, I may be able to point you in the right direction and help you with a couple of contacts that could further your quest. Reach out if you would like to have a conversation and I would be happy to take some time to talk about all things MH/RV

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.