Today on the BiggerPockets Podcast, we’re changing things up and doing something we’ve never done before!
Today we’re bringing you over an hour of actionable advice on exactly how to find real estate deals (even in a hot market,) how to analyze those deals (so you don’t lose money,) and how to finance those deals (even if you have very little cash!)
Don’t miss this exciting and totally different show… a taste of our weekly webinar!
Read the Transcript
Click here to read the transcript.
Listen to The Show on iTunes
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
This Show Sponsored By
A huge thanks as well to our sponsor HomeSearch.
HomeSearch.com is an online marketplace committed to helping home buyers, sellers and investors achieve their real estate goals through utilizing an advanced auction platform.
Learn more by visiting HomeSearch
In This Episode We Cover:
- A bit about Mr. Brandon Turner and what he does at BiggerPockets
- Brandon’s first property- bought when he was 21 years old
- How to find an incredible deal, even in a hot market
- Using direct mail to find deals
- Two methods of using Craigslist
- Using the BiggerPockets Marketplace
- Using eviction records to find deals
- How to Analyze Deals, including a demonstration of the BiggerPockets Calculators
- The top 10 mistakes investors make when analyzing deals
- How to Finance a Property
- The different types of loans you can use
- What is Seller Financing?
- Using partnerships to fund deals
- Hard money vs Private money Lenders
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show:
- BiggerPockets Webinar
- BiggerPockets Webinar Replays (for Pro)
- Webinar Replay on the most recent show (only until Monday evening)
- Driving for Dollars Bible (blog post)
- BiggerPockets Marketplace
- #AskBP 008: Tragic Story
- BiggerPockets Analysis Tool
- BiggerPockets Keyword Alerts
- BiggerPockets Meet
- BiggerPockets Pro
- BP Podcast 052: Buying Apartment Complexes, Raising Millions, and Building a Profitable Business with Ken McElroy
- BP Podcast 076: Growing Your Real Estate Company Into a $30 Million Dollar Business with Brian Burke
- BP Podcast 014 : Cash Flow, Creative Finance, and Life with Ben Leybovich
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets #AskBP Podcast
- BiggerPockets Calculators
Text to Join the Webinar
Just text “bpwebinar” (without the quotations) to 33444 to join this week’s webinar
Books Mentioned in this Show
- Brandon Turner’s The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down
- The ABCs of Real Estate Investing with Ken McElroy
- “The harder I work, the luckier I seem to get.” (Tweet This!)
- “The cake is cashflow.” (Tweet This!)
- “Do your math even better because having money makes you dangerous.” (Tweet This!)
- “It has nothing to do with intelligence or luck, it has to do with taking action and working hard.” (Tweet This!)
Connect with Brandon
Note By BiggerPockets: These are opinions written by the author and do not necessarily represent the opinions of BiggerPockets.