Just hit 50 posts! Now 10x of that means next goal is 500...

15 Replies

I know this is just one of my goals in my Real Estate journey, but I believe it to be important. I thought of it on a day that I didn't seem to getting ahead to the next step in real estate, and was getting somewhat discouraged. Then I thought : "I don't have full control of the process here [can't force people to respond to me, I do have some time constraints, etc] but there is one thing I can control: staying active on BP!"

I don't need others to 'cooperate' to make this happen, so as I celebrate my 50th post, I am setting my sight on 500. I'll keep at it, one day at a time, and I believe this action step can help me get ahead and possibly speed up the process that leads to success. 

Any other newbies care to join me? :)

As @Brandon Turner always says, "Don't just learn, do." Keep setting goals and doing what it takes to achieve those goals.

@Fradel Schaechter , at your current rate of posting, it'll take you 40 years to reach 5,000 posts. Took me less than 3. 

Are you encouraged by that? Regardless, all the best for your investing journey. Cheers...

@Wes Woodhouse Yup they also say 'The best way to do it, is to to do it!' I'll be keeping this in mind moving forward!

@Brent Coombs Good point! :) You've got a huge number of posts yourself, how many would you say you post every day?

I also broke it down for myself that if I do 10 a day five days a week it would take me about 9 weeks. (50 posts per week, another 450 posts would be 9 weeks...) Not only did I 10x my goal, I will also multiplying my action. 

@Wes Woodhouse - they also say 'The best way to do it, is to to do it!' I'll be keeping this in mind moving forward!

@Brent Coombs -

Good point! :) You've got a huge number of posts yourself, how many would you say you post every day?

I also broke it down for myself that if I do 10 a day five days a week it would take me about 9 weeks. (50 posts per week, another 450 posts would be 9 weeks...) Not only did I 10x my goal, I will also multiplying my action. 

not sure why the @mentions didn't work in the previous posts...

Originally posted by @Fradel Schaechter :

@Wes Woodhouse Yup they also say 'The best way to do it, is to to do it!' I'll be keeping this in mind moving forward!

@Brent Coombs Good point! :) You've got a huge number of posts yourself, how many would you say you post every day?

I also broke it down for myself that if I do 10 a day five days a week it would take me about 9 weeks. (50 posts per week, another 450 posts would be 9 weeks...) Not only did I 10x my goal, I will also multiplying my action. 

Wow - you're now up to 92 posts already, so, well on your way to that goal. As for me, somedays it's nada, but usually between 2-6 posts per day. (Over the 3.2 years, looks like I've averaged just under 5 posts per day). Sometimes it's multiple responses on single threads, because of clarification and/or justification and/or troll-sniping, with an occasional editing/amending to my viewpoint. It's been very educational scrolling down every thread title updated in the prior few hours, and clicking on the ones that interest me, to read responses from others, to learn, and to reply if deemed relevant (with occasional humor thrown in). Keep it up...

Congratulations!

Keep it up. We learn by interacting with others!

My goal was 2000 by end of the year. Looks like I’ll blow that out of the water

@Mike Cumbie thanks for the support :)

@Caleb Heimsoth - Just checked out your profile/ list of posts. Do you ever sleep? :) The sheer amount of posts over the weekend is astounding!

@Wes Woodhouse No deals in the pipeline, I am working on building relationships here on BP. I am trying to get knowledge and experience in the multi-family and syndication niche. Thanks for checking in!

@Fradel Schaechter I actually sleep a fair amount on weekends but I stay up extradorinarily late.  

I spent way to much time on BP.  I find it the easiest way to learn a lot.

This has become the place for me to come to pat myself on the back: I am halfway towards my goal today!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here