Hello BB friends,
while holding my full time job my wife and I were able to complete 4 rehabs and 4 wholesale deals in the last two years (not much I know) but now we are going full throttle on this and we will need to hire an
acquisition manager who can follow up on our leads, fill in our CRM and go to appointments and make offers (he/she can work from anywhere and doesn't have to log any hours).
The questions I have
- Would that be a 1099 or W-2 job?
- For those who have staff onboard, how are you structuring your salary and/or commissions for this position?
- Would it be good to have a 90 trial period?
Invest well and prosper,
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you