• Rental Property Investor
  • Chester, VA
Votes |
Where to find the next step

David Sanford
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Chester, VA
Posted Jun 15 2021, 15:00

I've been investing in real estate for about 5 years now and have built up a decent portfolio with "okay" cashflow. I'm looking to ramp up my business but not sure where to start. So far, I've bought primarily from wholesalers but the deal flow has really slowed down causing me to want to create my own deals. I'm currently commited to spending $4k a month between hiring help and marketing for deals. Of that $4,000 - I'm spending $1,500 a month on radio ads, and $1,000 a month on direct mail. The remaining $1,500 is flexible and not dedicated on a specific expense.. The problem is, I feel like I'm going too wide too fast and not focused enough on the most important "next step". I'm struggling to determine what the "next step" is that will get me to my next goal of generating $500k of additional cash (to invest in a syndication). I'd like to hire help to follow the "ask who, not how" but I have no idea what I would hire them to do. I'm fine with upping my remaining $1,500 in order to hire a great attribute if necessary. Asking BP, what are your thoughts on how you would proceed?

Loading replies...