Ruchit Patel
  • Bay area, CA
Votes |
Fix & Flip Agent ~~ BRRRR Agent in the City of Columbia, MO

Ruchit Patel
  • Bay area, CA
Posted Nov 28 2022, 22:27

Hello,

One of my family members lives in Columbia, Missouri. Have enough cash to purchase a humble deal and rehab it. The city is right in-between Kansas city and St. Louis.

Looking to get connected with an expert or an experienced person/agent to get help with this.

Thank you,

Ruchit

User Stats

Votes
Stacy Lough
  • Property Manager
  • St. Louis
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • St. Louis
Replied Nov 29 2022, 09:38

Hey @Ruchit Patel are you looking for an agent specially in Columbia? Or just anywhere between St. Louis and Kansas City? 

User Stats

Votes
Dustin Street
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Nov 29 2022, 10:15

@Ruchit Patel I'm a little confused on where, exactly, you want this property to be. I can help you with anything between KC and Colombia. Hope this helps!

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Ruchit Patel
  • Bay area, CA
Votes |
  • Bay area, CA
Replied Nov 29 2022, 10:17
Quote from @Stacy Lough:

Hey @Ruchit Patel are you looking for an agent specially in Columbia? Or just anywhere between St. Louis and Kansas City? 

Yes, anywhere in between. 

User Stats

Votes
Ruchit Patel
  • Bay area, CA
Votes |
  • Bay area, CA
Replied Nov 29 2022, 10:19
Quote from @Dustin Street:

@Ruchit Patel I'm a little confused on where, exactly, you want this property to be. I can help you with anything between KC and Colombia. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the response. 

A couple of hour's driving distance is fine. I have done two new-construction deals in the past, but never rehab. Looking to do fix & flip, and trying to network for that. 

User Stats

Votes
Dustin Street
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Nov 29 2022, 10:22

@Ruchit Patel KC is just over an hour from Colombia! I could definitely show you some options. Plus, I was born and raised here, so I'm familiar with the area, as well as the market! 

User Stats

Votes
Will Pieper
  • Realtor
  • Columbia, MO
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Columbia, MO
Replied Nov 30 2022, 13:00

@Ruchit Patel I work in Columbia and would be happy to help them in the central Missouri area.