• New to Real Estate
  • San Marcos TX
Votes |
Can I use any Assignment Contract?

Rebekah Miller
  • New to Real Estate
  • San Marcos TX
Posted Dec 29 2022, 23:23

I will be using the TREC contract for purchase but what assignment contract do I use along with it? Is there one to download on TREC? I see there are a million online to purchase also a bunch of free ones... Just want to be sure to use the correct one - is there a specific one you'd recommend?

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 30 2022, 00:37
Quote from @Rebekah Miller:

I will be using the TREC contract for purchase but what assignment contract do I use along with it? Is there one to download on TREC? I see there are a million online to purchase also a bunch of free ones... Just want to be sure to use the correct one - is there a specific one you'd recommend?

Just use section 11 (Special Provision) to make it assignable by writing something like, buyer has assignable contract.

User Stats

Votes
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Replied Dec 30 2022, 06:42

I have one I can share. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Rebekah Miller
  • New to Real Estate
  • San Marcos TX
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • San Marcos TX
Replied Dec 30 2022, 10:08
Quote from @Eliott Elias:

I have one I can share. 

Thank you! 👏😁 I’ll message you  

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 6 2024, 21:27
Quote from @Wendy Bellanton:
Quote from @Rebekah Miller:

Just use section 11 (Special Provision) to make it assignable by writing something like, buyer has assignable contract.

Hi
So We can use the trec 1-4 contract to assign to 

end buyer?

Thanks