Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Rhaheem Blanden
Pro Member
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
Seeking Advice on Ohio Market for Long-Distance Investing!

Rhaheem Blanden
Pro Member
  • Philadelphia, PA
Posted May 26 2023, 07:05

I am writing to seek some guidance as I embark on my journey into out-of-state investing. I am new to this exciting world and have been strongly considering the Ohio market, specifically focusing on multi-family properties in Cleveland, Akron, Cincinnati, and Dayton.

To ensure a successful venture into long-distance investing, I understand the importance of establishing a reliable and trustworthy team on the ground. Therefore, I am keen to create a solid core strategy that involves a realtor, contractor, property manager, and lender who can assist me in navigating the Ohio market effectively.

If any of you have had experience investing in these areas or have suggestions regarding professionals or companies that fit my criteria, I would greatly appreciate your insights. Recommendations for investor/realtors who specialize in multi-family properties, reliable contractors with experience in renovations, property managers who can efficiently handle day-to-day operations, and lenders who provide favorable terms for investors would be immensely helpful.

I believe in being well-prepared, and I am fortunate to have excellent credit and cash reserves to seize the right cash-generating opportunities. However, I recognize that knowledge and experience are equally vital in this endeavor, which is why I am reaching out to this wonderful community for advice and guidance.

If any of you have gone through similar experiences or have insights into the Ohio market or long-distance investing in general, I would be grateful to hear your stories and learn from your successes and challenges. Additionally, any tips or best practices you can share to help me build a robust long-distance investing strategy would be invaluable.

I am eager to take this exciting step and build a successful portfolio of multi-family properties in Ohio. With your support and collective wisdom, I believe I can overcome any obstacles and achieve my investment goals. Thank you in advance for your time, assistance, and valuable contributions.

Wishing you all continued success in your own investing endeavors!

Warm regards,

Rhaheem Blanden, MPA

Loading replies...