REI Meeting in Montgomery, AL

18 Replies

Hello REI world!!!

I am going to make this a quick forum... Does anybody know the actual date, time, & location, that the REI meeting here in Montgomery, AL meets? Through out my research I have found two different location & time set for the REI meeting! I am really interested in attending the next meeting to really start networking with investor, seller & buyer in this local area.

Thanks!!!

- D. Flowers

Third Monday at 6. It's in an office building on Monticello now. Give me your email address and I'll get you on the list when the next email comes out.

@Tyrus S. I am good, trying to launch myself back into this REI world, how everything going with you? Speaking of which... I will definitely love to conversation with you about your connections here in Montgomery, if and when you are available. Either through e-mail, personal message or any communication device.

Thanks!!!

@Daunte Flowers

Things are going well, closing some deals in Alabama soon and looking to close a few others. I just sent you an email.

@Tyrus S. I got it & replied back. Thanks!

Hey fellas, the next meeting is at Carol's Carpets. Here is the message.

Mark and Lee Courson with Carol’s Carpet in Montgomery will be hosting this month’s meeting at their location.1640 Eastern Blvd, Montgomery, AL 36117.

There is a montogomery REIA Facebook page that you guys could join to get these messages.

It was good to meet you tonight @Mario Harris .

@Tyrus Shivers , you snuck out before I got to talk to you. Hopefully, I'll meet you next time. My loss for showing up late.

@Paul Wurster

We will meet one day when I am in Alabama. I live in Maryland right now. I am from Alabama originally and invest through my contacts there and my team. I heard it was a great meeting from @Mario Harris . Paul if you do not mind, could you email me at [email protected] with your contact information. I would like to talk with you and let you know a little more about myself and my company.

I could not find Carol's Carpets last night. Google maps led me astray. I gave up at 625. Recap?

Hi Paul, can you message me with the details also?  

This post has been removed.

This post has been removed.

Hey guys!

It looks like I am a few years late to the party. However, I thought i'd join in anyway. I am a 21 year old Montgomery native and curent resident. I am looking for a mentor to help me build a comprehensive plan that i can execute once I have the capital.

I am a new investor. I am really intetested in the REIA meetings here in Montgomery al.Could someone email me with more details please.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.