How to close a deal with seller

8 Replies

I was wondering if there is a sticky or step by step on how to close a deal with a seller . I am not looking for a script but some sort of guideline to help me through the process. Speaking with the seller all the way to filling out paperwork. I have spent hours searching the forums and listening to podcasts. finding tidbits here and there but nothing comprehensive. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You!

Originally posted by @Jason Carter:

I was wondering if there is a sticky or step by step on how to close a deal with a seller . I am not looking for a script but some sort of guideline to help me through the process. Speaking with the seller all the way to filling out paperwork. I have spent hours searching the forums and listening to podcasts. finding tidbits here and there but nothing comprehensive. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You!

Listen to this from Sean Terry. Explains it all very well.

http://www.flip2freedom.com/7-effective-steps-wholesaling/

Promotion
Motivated Leads
Marketing For Investors…By Investors
We Get Houses For Real Estate Investors
We help investors get more off market deals from distressed sellers.
Learn More

Talk to your seller and allow yourself to screw up and make a fool of yourself. There are plenty of deals out there. Once you're comfortable with feeling stupid and unsure of yourself you'll get a lot of talking with your sellers. You're starting out, its okay if you lose a deal here and there. Remember, you're learning.

This is what I found so far on BP beginners guide:

If you are not buying a property from the MLS and do not use an agent, you can usually get a fill-in-the-blank purchase and sale agreement online, at a paper supply store, from an attorney, or free from a local Title and Escrow company. We strongly recommend that any agreement you use be reviewed by your real estate attorney, however.

Looking for more of the grit...links to blogs...articles...podcasts... etc