Attorney's who are Wholesale Investor Friendly

Attorney's who are Wholesale Investor Friendly

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 5 votes

Hello. I am in New York, and just wanted to know if anyone knew of any attorneys who are friendly in putting transactions together with wholesale real estate investors. I am in Nassau and Suffolk County (Long Island), and am a Real Estate Agent.  and have a couple of good attorney partnerships, but I do not necessarily think that they do transactions such as wholesaling. Any thoughts or attorney referrals would be greatly appreciated.

0Reply
42 views

Most Popular Reply

Glens Falls, NY · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 17 votes
7y

@Vitaliy Volpov is an attorney, an agent and a wholesaler from upstate out of Albany, NY. Obviously very investor friendly, and everything wrapped in one!

See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Edison, NJ · Member since 2014 · 92 posts · 28 votes
    12y

    Usually the best thing to do when wholesaling is to use a title company that can act as a settlement agent. This way you won't need a lawyer and investor friendly title companies know exactly what to do. 

    If you still would like an attorney, join your local REI Club and ask around or call a few title companies for referrals. I am in Jersey and not sure if our attorneys work NY.

  • Investor · Selden, NY · Member since 2013 · 48 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    @Account Closed please let me know when you find one!  I finished my RE Sales Person course on Tuesday and during the class I wound up arguing with a couple of different "seasoned agents" respectfully about the fact that wholesalers existed here.  Funny because they felt threatened by them instead of seeing them as an opportunity!  We'll have to sit down and chat sometime.  I'm have been hosting weekly meetups.  I'll tag you in my next post!  

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    @Abram Ylitalo Congratulations on pursuing your Real Estate License. I know for a fact that wholesalers exist on Long Island, as you can find many of them on networking sites such as this. However, I do believe that we have obstacles, as I know I heard from others in the past, that wholesaling is not legal. It is all about making the right connections. I will definitely let you know once I find an attorney who is wholesale investor friendly.

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 5 votes
    12y
  • Investor · Islip, NY · Member since 2014 · 25 posts · 13 votes
    12y

    Hello Gents. I met Chris Romano at the last REIA meeting. He's with Cassidy, Romano and Love in East Islip. He was presenting some deals and I spoke with him briefly. You may want to contact that firm. Good to see you guys posting @Abram Ylitalo and

    @Account Closed 's posts about Jersey and other expensive areas similar to Long Island.

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    Thanks @Matthew Herrington I appreciate, and I will be sure to check out @Hasan Hamdan 

  • Investor · Long Island, NY · Member since 2013 · 20 posts · 15 votes
    11y

    I can personally speak for Chris Romano. GREAT attorney and great firm.  Very investor friendly, he does some flips himself.

  • Involved In Real Estate · Woodhaven, NY · Member since 2013 · 77 posts · 11 votes
    11y

    @Anderson Minaya

    Hey Anderson, would you mind sending me Chris Romano's contact info?  I need an investor friendly attorney and title company here in NY (Queens).  I have a my finger on a few properties and I will soon need to have someone to assist me in completing the transactions.

    Thanks in advance!

    Javier-

  • Investor · East Islip, NY · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Chris Romano is not a trusted source. Runs short on his own flips and they sit dry losing a size spread of profit. It is also well known he beats his wife. Don't know about you but I do not want my deals and business ran through a criminals office. Keep them clean. Billy Alvaro is the guy to go to. Expert REI here on Long Island. Has tons of wholesale deals, flips, best relationships with Title and reputable attorneys. Max Returns. Here is his link. http://www.maxreturnsrei.com/

  • Investor · East Islip, NY · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    https://www.redfin.com/openbook/real-estate-lawyer/long-island-chris-romano-sp206876

  • Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I plan to invest approx $140k on a project. I am the cash guy and Ipus Group is Rehaber. I will put up 20% of purchase price. I require legal advice to as much as possible protect the cash and my personal assets. This venture doesn't seem to quailfy in my IRA.

  • Glens Falls, NY · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 17 votes
    7y

    @Vitaliy Volpov is an attorney, an agent and a wholesaler from upstate out of Albany, NY. Obviously very investor friendly, and everything wrapped in one!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.