Advice.

1 Reply

Hi for those of you that remember me, I was hounding the forums months ago desperately looking for a mentor. Luckily, although not through biggerpockets, I was able to get a mentor willing to help and knows the business. Me and my partner are almost to the point where we can begin our wholesaling business, which will eventually turn into an empire. Do any seasoned investors have any advice for us on our climb to the top? I've come to realize if I stay active in the forums (trying to ask a question daily) there's no possible way I won't have the information and tools I'll need To succeed. Thanks for reading, have a beautiful day.

@Myles Coles  while I am not a seasoned wholesaler I have put some deals together. I would like to say it doesn't matter how much you read or ask questions real world experience is worth a thousand years of reading content. You are doing all the right things and I would just want to encourage you to just get out there and do it. I had to just be scared, pull the trigger, and make things happen. That was me, and your situation may be different. It is not rocket science and as long as the numbers work, and you have a property that you can buy and a buyer that wants the deal-fall forward! You can do this. You have an entire community of people to talk to here. Feel free to colleague request me and I will help you in any way I can. I spent my first 6 months analyzing, reading, and asking questions before I decided to make some real moves. I am so thankful I just got out there and started doing it. Man, I could have just played it safe and would be still sitting on the sidelines today. Thankfully, I am taking baby steps. Just work on a solid buyer's list(which I am still working on) and then BUDGET for the next 6 months on marketing. You have to be able to let people know what you can do for them. So my advice is to save some dollars to send out some marketing of your choice. I use letters, but your market could be different. I am here to help you so colleague request me and we can talk if you want. Good luck to you! You have got this!

Stephen Barton, Solid Rock Houses | [email protected] | 317‑694‑4774 | http://www.homesaleindy.com/stephen/ | IN Agent # RB14052302

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you