Skip to content
Starting Out
Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Can anyone share how you make your first million in Real Estate?

Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Houston, TX
Posted Nov 19 2014, 07:02

Thanks in advance.

Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Houston, TX
Replied Nov 25 2014, 13:26
Originally posted by @NA Jones:

@Brian P.  The next time you have a crazy idea and are looking for investors, you can have my 25k :P

@Brian P.  Take my 25k as well.  Would love to get 250k in return.

User Stats

Votes
Brian P.
  • Wholesaler
  • Salt Lake City, UT
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Salt Lake City, UT
Replied Nov 25 2014, 13:44

Richard C

Yes I am, but not in your snide interpretation. As I said I wore 3 hats and workplace gossip was killing me there as a source of business after they bailed out, and when they bailed I gave them their money back plus interest, and I gave it with a smile and no hard feelings.  

They got a great night out on the town for free, and I started getting everybody wanting to do business with me. Including the original 5 investors. That night out was a great sales pitch. 

This was a job where my fellow workers had desirable influences all over town and many inside contacts and I didn't need any unearned negative comments being spread about me. That night out had the original 5 telling everyone they met about the deal they lost out on instead of them saying I was knee deep in a pile of manure and probably was going to lose my shirt any day now and how smart they were to bail out.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes