Beginning wholesaling in San Antonio TX

3 Replies

How do I go about studying my market and who I would market to?

Also, looking for a way to find buyers to find out what it is they are looking for?

Any advice??

I have all the time on my hands to get educated and move forward, I just want to know the most before I do!

Honestly, the first thing I would do would be to pick a neighborhood or two that youa re interested in. It could be based on income levels, schools, crime, growth potential, etc. From there, I would use zillow.com to determine what is standard in that particular neighborhood in relation to ARV, #bed/baths, and rent. After you've looked at enough deals, you should be able to identify a good deal fairly easily. Once you find a deal, it shouldn't be hard to find a buyer, but you can use your local REIA, craigslist, or a realtor. And of course, you can always use key word alerts for your market and get as much as you can. This should be plenty to get you started. I wish you luck!

Janelle, If you find any great deals in SA please send my way. We, Canini Properties LLC, are always on the hunt for a great deal. We look for flips as well as buy and holds. Would like to get to speak with you.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.