Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
DAngelo Cody
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Saint Louis, MO
Votes |
Young lacking network,and clients. what to do ?

DAngelo Cody
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Saint Louis, MO
Posted Jan 10 2015, 09:53

I'm seeking Rehabbers too purchase current property I have ties with through out the St. Louis area at a great deal. THOUSANDS BELOW MARKET!! Some move in ready some in conditions that after the right management and funds can turn into a huge Profitable investment. But I'm young have very little connection and network how do i find end buyers how can I make them find me? Attempt using Craig list hasn't big a success at the moment 

User Stats

Votes
CK Hwang
  • Capistrano Beach, CA
Votes |
  • Capistrano Beach, CA
Replied Jan 10 2015, 10:16

@DAngelo Cody, this is probably a really minor detail, but one of the things I would recommend doing, if you're writing an email or an ad or even a forum post, is to write it in a way that sounds less like a text message. For example

I'm seeking Rehabbers to purchase current property (maybe elaborate what current property means).

I have sources throughout the St. Louis area proving me with leads at THOUSANDS BELOW MARKET!! 

Some homes are in move in ready state, others are in conditions that after the right management and funds can be turned into huge profitable investments. 

But I'm young and have very few connections and networks. How do I find end buyers? How can I make them find me? Attempts at using Craig list hasn't been big a success at the moment. 

I know it's a small detail, but in a competitive world, it's really the details that set apart one seller from the next. If I had received an email from a wholesaler similar to your post, I would have canned it right away because the following questions would have come to mind

1. Is this guy serious about his business?

2. If he is casual about his grammar, is he casual about the math behind the deals he brings me?

Hope this helps.