• Investor
  • pawtucket, RI
Votes |
Marketing Help - Suggestions

Sherwin Vargas
  • Investor
  • pawtucket, RI
Posted Jan 11 2015, 21:12

I have read many articles on Marketing and setting up. I am a new investor in the Boston, Ma area, 

I currently have a website, business cards, and some flyers. I decided to start with a website before my first deal because I wanted it to be my 'storefront' and have a place for people to check out what I do. if you guys want to check it out its here 

Link removed

( I am Stil trying to work on changes) 

I am trying to think of where to go to next, I was thinking of doing google ads to drive more traffic to my site, I think I can afford about 400-500 a month. But I have read that google ads if better for higher ranking websites and optimized sites. If I have about 400 dollars to invest in marketing in the Boston mass area (Dorchester, Roxbury, Jamaica plain, quincy) what do you local investors think work best, what companies work best for direction mail if you suggest this.

Is 400 dollars enough for a direct mail campaign, is 300 dollars just to be sure I could commit for 6 months to a year ? I just need some ideas on what would work best in the Boston area, since I know a lot  this depends on the area. 

Thanks in advance, 

Sherwin Vargas

Loading replies...