need buyers

8 Replies

I am a wholesaler and I also do virtual deals. I need more buyers. Can anyone tell me how to build a bigger buyers list?

Place your deals in the Marketplace forum. If they are good deals the buyers will come.

You say that you need *more* buyers...

The question is, why aren't your existing buyers interested in the deals you have?

I'm just getting started so I'd like to have an abundance of buyers. I was told it's the best way to assure I get my deals closed. 

A long list of buyers won't help if you don't have good deals.  The best way to assure you get deals closed is to actually have good deals.  This is the number one stumbling block for wholesalers.

Here are a couple of ideas. Get involved in your local rei association and get to know the investors always looking for good deal. Also put an ad up on craigslist for one of your homes. Keep a record of all the peo

sorry my post got short. I will continue. Put an ad on craigslist for one of your homes and keep track of all the people who call on the ad. These will be your future clients. You can even run a general ad saying that you have deeply discounted homes for sale. Those are just a few tactics I know.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.