Starting out

Starting out

Real Estate Investor · Ellenwood, GA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 1 vote

Hello:

I joined BP about a week ago and I have been loving every bit of it, I am getting back in RE and hoping to meet up with investors in the Atlanta area, right now I am looking at wholesale deals until I have enough cash flow to buy and hold. 

Hope to meet so good minded folks here!    

0Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Rochester, NY · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
11y

@Anne Dunna  and @Kyle Gibson  welcome to the site! You have just found the best learning and social networking site for investors out there! 

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor/Accountant/Builder · Meno, OK · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 918 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP.  Buy cheap houses.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2009 · 381 posts · 134 votes
    11y

    I live on the southside and I'm a investor/agent. Let me know how I can help.  What type of homes are you marketing for?

  • Real Estate Investor · Ellenwood, GA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    I am looking for rehabs/wholesale in the Atlanta  or South side area, if you have any  let me know.

    Thanks Erica

  • Wholesaler · Powder Springs, GA · Member since 2013 · 516 posts · 143 votes
    11y

    There's a lot of houses down there that need rehabbing.Drive around and you'll find them. 

  • Agawam, MA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Yes, even I  am also new in this forum and know many different tricks, even for beginners.

    It's a great feeling to share and to get knowledge from here.

  • Real Estate Investor · Ellenwood, GA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Thanks Guys  for the information. 

  • Wholesaler · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 243 posts · 103 votes
    11y
    Anne Dunna Welcome to BP. I am also a wholesaler here in Atlanta. BP will be that long lost uncle who had years of investing experience that you never had (if you use it correctly). I'm not sure where you are as far as getting started but I would suggest getting started with a direct mail campaign asap. By the time you start getting phone calls, hopefully you've read enough and spoke to enough people to have some type of idea on what to do with the lead. Even if you don't know what to do with the leads, BP has a very supportive community where you can reach out and ask for assistance. Enjoy the journey!
  • Lender · Rochester, NY · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Anne Dunna  and @Kyle Gibson  welcome to the site! You have just found the best learning and social networking site for investors out there! 

  • Investor · Austell, GA · Member since 2014 · 101 posts · 21 votes
    11y

    @Anne Dunna 

    Hello Anne!  Welcome to BP and real estate investing!!  Please let me know how I can help you.

  • Real Estate Investor · Ellenwood, GA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    What a great site learning everyday...I am trying to build up leads, what the best way to do that? I have connected with few investors getting call every day moving toward my goals.

  • Real Estate Investor · Ellenwood, GA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    11y
    Fitzgerald Hall Thanks for the info I will defiantly look into that.
  • Real Estate Investor · Ellenwood, GA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    11y
    Todd Campbell I'll surely keep in touch with you trying to build my network right now.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.