wholesaling help Nyc

5 Replies

hello, Im new to real estate wholesaling  im very eager to get into this business. Ive done some research, and I know a little about it.im just looking for someone to sharpen me up. Isee alot of gurus who try to get alot of my money (im only 20) I just want to be around  a wholesaler and maybe do some work for you along the way.im very driven I think I will be very successful in this business 

Hi Kayla and welcome!

Have you checked for other BP members in your area? I would start there and introduce yourself. They, if not wholesalers themselves, may be able to guide you locally. Also look in your area for any Real Estate groups. Bigger Pockets has a NY meetup that occurs regularly. You can also find other groups on meetup.com.

That should get you started!

Rafael

Thanks Rafael!  I just went to meetup.com, put in "real estate" in search bar, found a real estate investors group with 151 members!   

Originally posted by @Rafael Norat :

Hi Kayla and welcome!

Have you checked for other BP members in your area? I would start there and introduce yourself. They, if not wholesalers themselves, may be able to guide you locally. Also look in your area for any Real Estate groups. Bigger Pockets has a NY meetup that occurs regularly. You can also find other groups on meetup.com.

That should get you started!

Rafael

Thanks for the tips. im on meetup.com & will be attending my first meeting next week.where can I find the regular bp meetings?  Im new to bp so i woulnt know how to find nyc members but ill try and figure it out!

Hey @Kayla Jones  there is a wholesale and rehabbers convention coming up this weekend in NYC.  Found it on meetup.

Kayla,

Darren Sager I believe runs the NY BP meetup. Reach out to him to get on the mailing list.

Rafael

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you