REI Friendly Real Estate Agents, FRESNO CA

7 Replies

good morning bp,

looking for investor friendly realtors in the FRESNO, CA area to work with any suggestions?

hey Christopher. I've used John Berg at John Berg Realtors for 3 deals now and have been very happy. He is a commercial and residential buy and hold investor personally and so he knows what to look for. He has quite a bit of knowledge in other areas of REI but that's what he's into personally. They've been around for 40+ years in Fresno. 559-226-3200. [email protected]

Hey Jeff - I'm looking up there too - but for larger 50+ unit properties.  Would John Berg be qualified you think for some of these bigger multi-family products, or is he focusing on the smaller end of the market?  Thanks for providing the link in the first place, too!

@Mark Mosch  I think he'd be great.  I know he and his family have owned and operated large complexes in the past.  I'm not sure if he still has them or not but none the less he has the expirence.  He'd be my first choice but If he doesn't work out I can give you some other names I've heard.

Actually, thank @Jeff Zimmerman - that was him.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.