Books!

5 Replies

Hey my BP friends!

For those of you that know of me, you know that I am just starting out with my investing career. Most of the advice that you guys have given me is to learn as much as I can about real estate before I jump into something. I am finding my way down the bird dogging path to start, and I was wondering: 

Aside from all of the useful content that BP provides to us, are there any books that you guys found extremely helpful in your learning of the real estate business?

Thanks a lot everyone!

-Nathan Wilkerson

Building Wealth One House at a Time by Schaub

I enjoyed and learned a lot from this book when I was starting out and still refer to it today.

Another one is Loopholes of Real Estate by Sutton

How I turned $1000 into 5 million in Real Estate by William Nickerson

Thank you guys!

I will definitely be looking into these!

While there are tons of great books (my personal favorite is nolo for all the legal laws), I love the blogs/podcats on this site along with everyones personal blogs found in the signature. My favorite is blogs, because they are the newest up to date articles form people in there every day!

Thank you, Elizabeth!

I'll give it a look. Every little thing helps!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.