Investor friendly banks in Central Florida?

5 Replies

Our primary market will be Debary, Fl.  Is anyone aware of investor friendly banks in the Central Florida area?  

I had a couple notes on who to call in the Sanford area, I'll have to find them and send you the list. I looked into it about a year ago and didn't find any, but still have some conventional slots left so I'm using those.

I'll also ask a realtor I know in the area that does some flips and has about 20-30 units now he may have some ideas.

@Jason Prendergast  Hey Jason, I am with an investor friendly title company here in central Florida. Since I work lots of Investors I hear all the good from the bad when it comes to companies like that. If you need any referrals like that please feel free to email or call me anytime. 

Thanks,

Medium logo reducedRyan Kopczyk, Southeast Professional Title | [email protected] | 407‑539‑0781

Check out Harbor community bank. They have some locations around central florida and they are the only bank I could find that would do a decent foreign national loan for one of my investors. 

@Jason Prendergast That makes sense that the title company closing the deal would know who the investor friendly lender would be...do you close any hard money deals? My office is in Sanford, but I work all of Volusia, Seminole & Orange counties. An agent that is starting to flip own properties :-) Appreciate any input- Thank you!

congrats and best of luck to the new members. I would agree that title is very familiar with the investor friendly banks. I know theyve sent alot of people my way looking for hard money loans.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you