i recently pass my state exam for georgia and im a licensee now .. Im trying to figure out what brokage would be right for me and how should i go about growing in this business ??
1. I want to be a a listing agent because my strong point is online advertising and marketing, and i dont have to ride buyers around , i just need to show up and show the house... (its probably more to it , but im just saying the basics)
2. Also i want to be a leasing agent, because its easy to find tenats for home owners , and i dont have to split commission with my broker .
Congratulations, Jimmy! I am a full-time Realtor/Broker in Indianapolis, concentrating on Hamilton County.
My recommendation would be that you find a brokerage that offers excellent and ongoing training and allows you to start with as little $ out of pocket as possible. Choose an office that is active and dynamic, where the agents actually go to work everyday. Ask what (if any) lead programs the company has for you to be involved with (Internet leads, relocation, referrals, etc).
It's an exciting business but its hard to get started, so choosing a brokerage that gives you the most tools possible is important.
Best of luck to you!
317.693.4382 call or text
Congratulations! @Jimmy Thomas on passing your exam.
I am a real estate investor/realtor/entrepreneur here in Atlanta. You may want to check out Solid Source Realty group. It may align well with your objectives.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
You must be a BiggerPockets member to post on the forums
Join the world's largest, most open Real Estate Investing Community online, 100% free forever!