Making Offers Confidently

4 Replies

Anybody can recommend any good books or courses that will help me understand and become confident with making offers? 

@Chelsea Malone I don't know if a full course would be necessary. If you are looking for a book on presenting offers, I know the BP guys have endorsed "Pitch Anything" by Oren Klaff. To be honest, I think the best education that you can get (and for free), would be on the BP Podcasts. The information that is packed in there is gold. I've read a lot of RE and business books, and listened to podcasts, and I can honestly say that I've learned more from the podcasts than most other resources. Good luck.

There's a lot of good info on the forums and in the articles on this site.  hHowever you can read all the books and do all the research in the world, but for me, making offers was daunting until I started making a lot of them, and then got used to a lot of them being rejected.

You really' just go out and do it - but once you've got accepted offers, that's where you need to start using all the intel you gathered from your edu.

Thanks you guys! I guess I have to get used to the getting rejected part.

Do what Kiyosaki did from Rich Dad, get a job in sales. Sell door to door, whatever it is that you want. Start waiting tables. Get your interaction up with people and try to sell them on things.

I also highly recommend Pitch Anything as mentioned above to compliment your training.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you