Wholesaling

10 Replies

I am new to wholesaling and i am trying to find cash buyers. What is the best way to get business?

Like Bob said Networking. You'll also want to find people that invest in the kinds of property you have I.e. fix n flip or rental. Once you have the network (email address and/or phone #) you can advertise your deals to them when you get them. Just make sure you have their permission to contact them on the Great Deals you want to provide for them. Hopefully this helps.

I have sent out letters and made a few phone calls to landlords. How often should i call?

Craigslist is also a great way to find investors. You can make a sign from your computer stating you buy houses fast CASH with your phone number and post it under houses for sale. Any investor will know this means you wholesale and they will likely contact you to be added to your buyers list. Hope this helps.

Medium img 5496Shannon Niemiec, Prime Home Buyers, LLC. | [email protected] | http://www.equitywhenyoubuy.com

That's an avenue that I have not tried yet. Thanks.

Hi Shana! My husband and I started wholesaling about a year ago and like others have said, REIA meetings are a great way to meet buyers. If given the chance to introduce yourself or say anything at the end of the "speaker" portion of the REIA, take the opportunity to introduce yourself and tell the group that you are looking for buyers. During the networking portion, you should have a few cash buyers that approach you. If you don't get the opportunity to speak up during the meeting, then make sure you do some networking afterward and start asking what others do. More than likely, even if the people you talk to aren't cash buyers themselves, they will know of at least 1-2. Be sure to just talk to others, get their business cards (and of course, give them yours) and then when you find that great deal, send it out to the investors you know. Word spreads quickly when a great deal surfaces.

If you continue to send out letters, cash buyers will start to contact you to see what you have.  

I wouldn't stress over finding the buyers as much.  Focus on getting the deals.  

How many letters are you sending each week?  

Whatever you do, don't give up!

@Mike I did that but now I am at a stand still. How do I get the phone ringing? I guess i am impatient and want things to start now.

@Shana Smith Finding a buyer is not hard if you have a Great deal. Like others said go to your REIA meetings and become known, but if you find a good deal finding a buyer is easy.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you