Wholesale contract in California

8 Replies

Hello everyone, 

I started a direct mail campaign a little over a month ago. Some good leads are starting to come in and I might want to lock up a property ASAP. Does anyone have a wholesale contract (that works in California) they would be kind enough to share ? 

Thanks, 

David 

What type of property and where in CA?

Hi Rob, 

It's a SFH located in LA county.

Originally posted by @David B. :

Hello everyone, 

I started a direct mail campaign a little over a month ago. Some good leads are starting to come in and I might want to lock up a property ASAP. Does anyone have a wholesale contract (that works in California) they would be kind enough to share ? 

Thanks, 

David 

If you end up typing up the property, I'm willing to take a look.

Best of luck! 

@David B. I am looking for a good wholesale contract to use up here in SF Bay Area. How you found a purchase agreement that will work well? I would to take a look at what you are using. Thanks in advance and I hope your leads are fruitful. 

@David B.

yes, thank you. I have seen and looked over both of the bigger pockets contracts

Have you tried... Google?

Literally dozens available. Use the ".pdf" search option to better results. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you