• Investor
  • Kent, WA
Votes |
Roadblock, any help

Kharhak Singh
  • Investor
  • Kent, WA
Posted Jun 21 2015, 14:46

Hey guys, new to Bigger Pockets but glad to be here. A little bit about myself. My name is Kharhak Dhillon Singh and I am born and raised in Washington state. As a kid, I never had a regular way of seeing my future like other kids. I always wondered why they'd want a job where they don't own anything and make nothing. After that, for about 5 years, I wanted to open a trucking transportation company, but when i turned 17, i found out that I just wanted to do trucking because of money, and reading some forums on here (before being a member) stated that the odds of you being successful are very low if you dont enjoy what you do. So I started thinking, and after ALOT of thinking, I made up my mind that real estate was what I wanted to do. Even though for about 5 years I had the ambition in mind of opening a successful trucking company, I didn't stop researching as much as I could about several other businesses including REI, restaurants, and construction. So I've studied real estate quite a bit. Currently, I am 18 years old, motivated, technological (which I believe is the best way to reach customers), time-worthy and planning on going to college in January for entrepreneurship. I really want to avoid that so I don't have to rack on a bunch of debt. So I've tried getting convention loans with no luck (too young, no credit history) and I'm not finding any private lenders that will respond to my messages. So I'm at a road block ATM because I can't fund any properties that are really good deals.ANY help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading

Loading replies...