How Do I Professional Ask For Probates via Phone or in Person?

3 Replies

I have recently started researching how to do wholesaling in the state of Massachusetts. I have learned and immense amount of information and I am looking for a little guidance.  I have both the letters for the attorney and the administrator, created the assignment and purchase agreement and also have calling scripts for the attorney and administrator once I can get my hands on the actual probate leads. I am wondering what is the most efficient and professional way to complete the tasks to get the leads. How should I present myself over the phone before I go to the probate office to get the leads; how do I actually talk to the individuals who work at the clerks office and receive the leads with little to no trouble; how do I get these leads so I can begin my journey to successful wholesaling?

You can buy a probate list from US Probate Leads and save yourself a lot of time. I had mixed results for my area and was not convinced it was as tightly controlled. But it was a time saver and I sent mail out from there and had fair responses. Talking to the attorneys may be the best means as they don't have the emotion of losing a loved one. The will be harder call to make as they are busy and will chop you up if you are not prepared. Going to clerks at the courthouse may be the softer landing and a good educational exercise on how to pull those leads. Bottom line is pick one; do it to the best of your ability; measure your results and then refine the approach or move on to a different method. Good luck!!

Post & Pop? 

That's my term for someone who wastes everyone's time by posting once, never takes action nor and follow through.

Wish the moderators would posts stats on the real number and % of people who post 1-10 times then disappear. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.