New to real estate investing and looking for advise.

15 Replies

Hello BP, 

I'm new to real estate investing. Im from NYC and I'm interesting investing in the Baltimore,MD area. If there's anyone that is familiar with the Maryland area, I could use your expertise and knowledge on the different parts of Maryland. Baltimore in particular. Look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

This post has been removed.

welcome to BP. Try and check out the BWI meetup or Baltimore REIA!

@William Watson  welcome to BP. I think investing long distance and in an unfamiliar market might be tricky.I would recommend you look into Lisa Phillips. She invests in Baltimore but is from NoVA. She is on one of the podcasts and has her own website too. best of luck and let me know if you have any questions!

@Gabriel Garcia thank you for that info. Yes I'm familiar with @Lisa Phillips I watched a few of her videos but I will watch more. Thanks Gabriel appreciate the help.

@David White thank you look forward to learning alot.

Greetings. Born and raised in Baltimore. Let me know if you have any questions.

@Anthony Alexander Thank you for reaching out. Thanks for the extended help.

@Anil Samuel I will check it out. Thank you for the information. 

Welcome to BP @William Watson .  There are a of of members here from the baltimore area. I have "Baltimore" as one of my Keyword alerts so I see most messages about Baltimore.  Post any questions and you are bound to get good answers. 

Using the search function will bring up a  lot of good threads on Baltimore.

@Ned Carey. Thank you for the advice appreciate it.

Welcome William.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here