Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Heller
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
How to find MFH properties in Miami/ lower Broward?

Daniel Heller
  • Miami, FL
Posted Mar 27 2016, 15:26

So this is basically my second post on BP. I've started to listen to podcasts and have been trolling here for a bit, learning tons!

But, I still don't have a good grasp on how to find good MFH properties in the Miami/ lower Broward area. I'm looking for a buy and hold MFH, probably around 4-6 units, but open to a slightly larger property. This will be my first investment property so don't want to bite off more than I can chew. I will not be house hacking, so am also limited in size of property and amount financed based on how much I can put down for 20% down payment. I've spoken with a couple of realtors, but haven't been impressed with them, they're just giving me some of the listings I see online. I keep looking online at loopnet and realtor.com, but the asking prices are way too high. Any ideas of how to find good properties or any off market properties? Can try direct mail, but I thought that was more effective for SFH. Don't really see any for sale signs out when driving around. Any ideas?

Any input would be much appreciated!!

Thanks!!!

Daniel

Loading replies...