Account Closed
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Grad School, REI cont part 2

Account Closed
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Aug 21 2016, 08:56

Hello, again, BP members!

4 months ago I had this question about either pursuing grad school or REI...

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/12/topics/302...

So I found a part time job at REI company, which doesn't pay much but my boss increased my salary after 3 mos being there and right now the consequences forced me to move closer to my grad school (unexpectedly). The company is growing and expanding and I do see future potential good outcomes to it.

I love my job, but I realize right now that I won't have time for it and the only opportunity I would have is to work remotely while going to grad school (maybe if my boss agrees to it).

I already paid for my first semester but I have big doubts about my Grad school since I already found a company where I like to work at. I am not sure how soon they would move me from part time to full time since nobody works full time there yet. 

My undergrad was in biochemistry and now I am pursing Master in Bioscience which will put me into business world of pharmaceutical/biotech companies ( I wont do any bench chemistry lab work). 

I am currently seeking for advises and I know in the end of the day it would be my decision, but probably somebody had the same situation where they had to choose what path they should take.

Sincerely, Tatiana.