Hey BP family! I've finally dove into the quest of financial freedom by house hacking. I've started to get more into posting and getting into discussions to help/learn.
I'm reaching out to all of Bigger Pocket members to find what books I should read. With a goal of 1 book a week in looking to read a ton of books! Already read a handful but I'd rather you list again and I'll read it again. It doesn't have to just be real estate based book. I'm looking for any book that may of changed you life and helped lead to Financial freedom!
Hey Matt. Great discussion you are going to start here, I am very excited to see all the responses. A few of may favorite books so far have been.
- Set for life by @Scott Trench . This book changed the way I handle my money and look at creating wealth
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod. Very motivating book that can certainly lead you to some great habits.
- Traction by Gino Wickman. Great book for getting you in the right mindset about business. Will most certainly help you scale once you have a larger portfolio.
- 2 of @Brandon Turner 's books The Book on Rental Property Investing and The Book on Managing Rental Properties. I use the book on Managing Rental properties as my procedural manual basically, very very helpful.
Again, great post. All the best!
Cash Flow Quadrant
Never Split The Difference by Chris Voss
The Psychology of Selling by Brian Tracy
The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity by Edwene Gaines
Hey @Matthew Moore thanks for asking this questions. I started this year with wanting to read 100 books before it ended and I'm up to 73 books and will crush my goal. I will share with you guys my top five books that have influenced me the most.
1. What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow... and 36 Other Financial Mesures by @Frank Gallinelli
2. Tax-Free Wealth by @Tom Wheelwright
3. Rich Dad's Increase Your Fiancial IQ by @Robert T. Kiyosaki
4. The ABCs of Real Estate Investing by @Ken McElroy
5. Be Obsessed or Be Average by @Grant Cardone
I have so much more to recommend but I have to say the books above have created such a positive impact on my life! I hope they do the same to you!!! Good luck!
The Millionaire Real Estate Investor by Gary Keller. I'd actually recommend the whole series. I just finish Flip, I've read Hold, and even The Millionaire Real Estate Agent.
I'm on mobile so I'm having difficulty tagging everyone but thank you all for your recommended life changing book! I'll read then and tell you how they are changing my mindset as I read each one!
Once again thanks!!
Another vote for never split the difference
Extreme ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman
Thou Shall Prosper by Lapin
10X rule by Grant cordone
7 Habits of highly successful people by Stephan Covey
any book by Patrick Lencioni
Millionaire success habits by Dean Grazioski
Entreleadership by Dave Ramsey