How to find wholesalers near you

6 Replies

I understand that some investors use wholesalers for finding flipping deals. seeing that they probably don't want to give up the person they use how can I go about finding one near me? Cleveland/Lake County area. Thanks!

Depending on your area you can find wholesalers on craigslist.  However, I would not expect to find the best deals this way.  A good wholesaler will only need 1-2 cash buyers that they are confident can close deals.  Start building relationships and you will get deals via word of mouth that you would have difficulty finding on your own.

Now do you need to have all cash to do deals with wholesalers? I will most likely be using a hard money lender for some of the funds and do not have all cash to purchase outright. 

A good way is call The We Buy Houses signs if you run into them.

A good investor will purchase a property from any wholesaler who brings them a good deal. Getting one from you doesn’t mean they are giving up “their guy”. They get deals from anyone who brings a good deal to them. Bring an investor a deal that will make them $100,000 and watch joe quick they take it and pay your fee.

There are plenty of deals for everyone out there.  Abundance mentality is key in this business.  We have found that most investors and wholesalers are happy to work together and share what they know as well.  Go to local reia groups and let people know what you are looking to do.  Also, post your own craigslist ad that states that you buy houses and wholesalers will find you.  We are happy to help or get on a call if you have other questions.

-Gay

I would google "We buy houses (insert your market here)"  The top search results are going to be websites for people in your area utilizing google adwords to advertise their business.  Click on the top few and either fill out their web form, or call the number on their site.  Most of those sites are people who do some wholesaling or they know some good wholesalers. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.