Note Investing Education

5 Replies

Where can I find some resources on note investing? Thanks in advance.

Thank you @Linda Hastings!!

Hi Ryan!  Here are my favorite resources for note investing.

Podcasts-
          The Note Closers Show with @Scott Carson

NoteMBA with Chase Thompson and Robert Woods

Owner Financing and Note Investing Podcast with Dawn Rickabaugh

@Scott Carson has a boatload of excellent videos on https://vimeo.com/weclosenotes.  Some of the more recent ones are copies of the podcasts but there is a ton of great information there.

As @Linda Hastings suggested, Paper Profits is good.  @Martin Saenz has a great book "Note Investing Made Easier".

There are also a lot of note investors on Bigger Pockets that are happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thanks for those links @Michele Apt

The Paper Source Newsletter has been around for 30+ years and has an annual convention in the spring.

NoteExpo is an annual convention held in Texas every year in November.  Just returned and there were over 600 attendees and exhibitors this year.  

I'm dating myself but I still think Invest In Debt by Jimmy Napier, Calculator Power by John Richards, Street Wise Seller Financing by Eddie Speed, and Smart Trust Deed Investing by George Coats are cornerstones of note buyers.  

If you private message me I'm happy to send you my article with 21 Tips For Note Investing.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.