Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Farley
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
what to do, when you've bit off more than you can chew?

Brandon Farley
  • Cincinnati, OH
Posted Mar 4 2018, 13:34

I'm reaching out to the BP community on this one. I work in the downtown Cincinnati, OH area. I believe I've came across a opportunity. I'm just not sure what to do about it or really how to go about it. A bit of background on myself. I'm currently pursuing my real estate license and very new to the wholesaling game. By new, i mean I've been canvasing my local area trying to generate leads outside of my 9-5 and am still trying to close my first deal, new. That said all advise and guidance is greatly Appreciated. 

The property

the property i'm looking at is 16 stories, its on the national historical registry, the current owner is tax delinquent and out of state. Its been on the market for the last 3 years. (dug up all this with a quick google search) and it was last purchased for $1.45 million. 

Given the property is tax delinquent, and has been sitting for a few years at this point i feel would give the owner proper motivation to sell. What is the best way to deal with a tax delinquent property?  How do i start pulling numbers to analyse the property to see if its actually worth my time to pursue?

Loading replies...