• Investor
  • Lake Worth, FL
Votes |
fund and grow information

Charlie DiLisio
  • Investor
  • Lake Worth, FL
Posted Mar 24 2018, 11:44

Looking for more reviews of fund and grow product.  

User Stats

Votes
Bill F.
  • Investor
  • Boston, MA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Boston, MA
Replied Mar 24 2018, 12:05

@Charlie DiLisio 

This post has over 200 replies talking about Fund and Grow. 

Over all mixed reviews mainly focusing on their claims of no impact to your credit not being entirely accurate. You pay someone to get credit cards in your name and they hook you up with a third arty that tries to get the hard hits pulled off your credit report. 

Seems like too much risk for not enough reward to me.

User Stats

Votes
Charlie DiLisio
  • Investor
  • Lake Worth, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Lake Worth, FL
Replied Mar 24 2018, 12:22

Thanks for the input Bill.  I thought they send out the applications and it only counts as 1 inquiry.  Interested in it so far because the business cards I have do not report to my personal score.   Appreciate your reply.  I do like the idea that you can apply and do not have to do it if the numbers don't come in high enough.  I'm hoping for 100 k minimum.  Best to you and the business.  

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Charlie DiLisio
  • Investor
  • Lake Worth, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Lake Worth, FL
Replied Mar 24 2018, 12:24

Thanks for the input Bill.  I thought they send out the applications and it only counts as 1 inquiry.  Interested in it so far because the business cards I have do not report to my personal score.   Appreciate your reply.  I do like the idea that you can apply and do not have to do it if the numbers don't come in high enough.  I'm hoping for 100 k minimum.  Best to you and the business.  

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 12 2019, 10:07

I signed up for Fund and Grow last week with Seth's webinar with Fund and Grow. So far so good, I just had my initial consultation. The webinar special includes a second membership. If you are interested in getting a half off membership, let me know. Thank you, Jacob Field

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 8 2019, 19:48

how jacob field?

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 31 2021, 17:19

Any updates on this? @Jacob Field any chance you can help me get the 50% off please?