Hi BiggerPockets Family!
I'm creating this Forum Post as a reference point for newer investors, like myself, who are seeking to learn more about the different books and podcasts that have dramatically impacted your life as a Real Estate Investor!
What books & podcasts would you recommend?
Below, you'll find what has helped me take steps toward my pursuit of achieving financial freedom through Real Estate Investing:
General Real Estate investing
(I haven't listened to them all, but these were very impactful for me).
- Episode 283 - Paul Thompson - My favorite episode for sure! Very simple, straightforward innovative concepts to real estate investing. Paul does a really good job at creating examples of how he got to where he is and provides us with a wealth of knowledge.
- Episode 276 - Bryce Stewart - "Vacuum the Truck" is an analogy that Bryce came up with when taking his investing career step-by-step, play-by-play, and illustrates how effective you can be if you just stick the basics and trust the process.
- Episode 113 -Jay Papasan - Partner of one of the best selling Real Estate investment books, "The Millionaire Real Estate Investor" and Jay gives really good practical advice to building wealth and sincere logical.
Tax Strategies from CPAs
- Episode 269 - Amanda Han and Brandon Hall (New Tax Codes and Your Investments)
- Episode 244 - Linda Weygant (Understanding the Tax Benefits)
- Episode 196 - Brandon Hall (Tax Strategies to Help Your Real Estate Business)
- A Helpful Book List by BiggerPockets: BP Book List Link
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad
- Flip: How to Find, Fix, and Sell Houses for Profit
- The ABCs of Real Estate Investing
- The Book on Rental Property Investing
- The Millionaire Real Estate Investor
I appreciate you all for sharing and adding value!
Landlording on Autopilot, seldom recommending but gives great real world, day to day operations advice on how you can effectively "multiply" yourself get more done and make more money
I recommend J. Scott's The Book on Flipping Houses and the 3 books of Brandon Turner. These books helped me to get my first BRRRR property.