New Agent Question. Would love your input !

3 Replies

Hi BP! I am a new agent in the PHX area, and I am currently interviewing a couple of different brokerages. I wanted to see if anybody had any recommendations, and absolutely loved where they are at. What is most important to me is having a good mentor, working for an innovative brokerage that utilized social media, as well as revenue sharing, and obviously a good pay structure ;) I also love being part of a team, and learning from others, and would love to learn more about marketing. Looking forward to hearing from one of my favorite communities :)

I think that KW is a great option for new agents because they have one of the best training programs in the business.

I would definitely go there first and see what they can offer you.

Their splits for new agents are competitive as well.

@Mia Garic

Congrats on passing the RE tests and getting your license. I was in your shoes about a year ago and it took a while for me to find the right brokerage and I ended up with West USA Realty. PM me if you want to discuss it further and I'll share my experiences with you.

I'm not from your area so I won't talk about specific brokerages but I just thought I'd touch on working for a team.  When I first started as an agent, I was doing it by myself.  Although I was able to get leads and closed some transactions it was definitely difficult (especially since my market lacks inventory.)  I decided to join a top producing team at another firm in my area and I would say it was the best thing I could have done.  I have a mentor who's willing to help train me and who I can call any time I have a question.  He has financial incentive to train me because the more I produce, the more money he gets from commission splits.  If you're looking to do real estate sales full time, I would advise to definitely consider joining a team.