RE: Connected investors vs. Clever Investors

RE: Connected investors vs. Clever Investors

Investor · Pasadena, CA · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 1 vote

Hello everyone,

I am new to real estate investing and am looking to get a good start at it. I currently have some money in saving but not the 10's of thousands some might have tucked away. I have recently heard about two programs that say that they can provided me a decent start to real estate investing by offering me access to their learning platforms and potential investors that will allow me to invest with very little or no money of my own. The programs that I am mentioning are: clever investors and connected investors. I would like to know if anyone has any feedback or information concerning these two programs (i.e. are they reputable, are the beneficial, etc.). Additionally, If anyone knows of other methods to get into investing without tons of cash on hand please feel free to comment and share your knowledge, information and experiences. Thanks in advance. 

0Reply
12 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.