Skip to content
Starting Out
Account Closed
  • Fort Lee, NJ
Votes |
New To REI (Network W/Local REI In Bergen County, NJ)

Account Closed
  • Fort Lee, NJ
Posted Sep 26 2018, 15:02
Hey BP! Hope everyone is doing great! I just wanted to network with local REI in Bergen County, NJ. Specifically by the coast across NYC like Fort Lee, Edgewater, etc...I would like to take you all potentially to grab a cup of coffee (I’ll pay for it) I just want to listen to your story, network, find out how you guys got started. I want to do this because right now, I am 21, live in Mine Hill, NJ (Just moved). I lived in Bergen County, NJ recently. I would like to purchase my 1st rental property when the time comes between Newark & Fort Lee. I was looking at East Rutherford, etc...I am currently finishing my last semester at Bergen Community College (Yes, since I moved, I drive about 80+ miles there & back from Mine Hill, NJ 4 days out of the week & more to visit Fort Lee). 12/21/2018 is the last day at Bergen & from there I will be working full-time & become a real estate agent around Fort Lee area. I would like to also eventually become an investor. Very excited to hear from you all! Sincerely, Mike

Loading replies...