Looking to network with investors in the Denver area

Looking to network with investors in the Denver area

Flipper/Rehabber · Memphis, TN · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 1 vote
Hello, I’m fairly new to wholesaling and looking to connect with investors in the Denver Co market. I started off trying to wholesale virtually in Memphis but I think it’ll be best to learn my market where I’m at and go from there. Would you suggest a list and if so which is a good one? Can’t do much d4$ right now can’t drive.
1Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Golden, CO · Member since 2013 · 590 posts · 319 votes
7y
@Kourtne Stancil Always looking for deals in Denver. Cheapest way for you is to start cold callling. Get a list, skip trace it, start dialing.
See this reply in the discussion

16 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Memphis, TN · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    @Kourtne Stancil Glad to see another new wholesaler! I live in the Memphis area. I haven’t done any deals yet since I’m very new, but would love to help you learn a bit about our area if you decide to get bacl into the Memphis market. Feel free to shoot me a message with any questions you might have and I’ll share anything I know!
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Memphis, TN · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 1 vote
    7y
    @William Pratt nice what zips are you using in Memphis?
  • Memphis, TN · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    @Kourtne Stancil I mostly look at 38117, 38120, and 38111 but I’ve been looking more into Bartlett and Cordova zips recently as well.
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Memphis, TN · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 1 vote
    7y
    @William Pratt oh ok I have a list with one of those zips. Didn’t get too much out the list but a few contracts one with real good numbers but didn’t sell due to curb appeal
  • Memphis, TN · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    @Kourtne Stancil Sometimes the curb appeal can be difficult to achieve in the older and lower income areas. Just gotta be persistent and keep trying! It’s awful difficult to beat someone who doesn’t give up.
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Memphis, TN · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 1 vote
    7y
    @William Pratt most definitely. What are you doing to generate leads?
  • Memphis, TN · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    @Kourtne Stancil Mostly calls and emails. I don’t have the money to use mailers at the moment, but I have found that Facebook ads and Google ads are VERY efficient.
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Memphis, TN · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 1 vote
    7y
    @William Pratt hmm how do you use those I haven’t tried it yet and are you calling a list you bought or from d4$?
  • Memphis, TN · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    @Kourtne Stancil I actually am taking an online marketing course at the moment for using Google and Facebooks ads and its very informative. You can probably just look up how to do them and get better information than I can give on them. As far as who I’m calling, I currently just drive around and use Realtor.com and Zillow and Craigslist to find FSBO listings and I contact owners from there.
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Memphis, TN · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 1 vote
    7y
    @William Pratt nice! Any closings?
  • Memphis, TN · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    @Kourtne Stancil I’ve had no closings yet, as I really only started getting into it about a week ago, and I absolutely still have a lot to learn.
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Golden, CO · Member since 2013 · 590 posts · 319 votes
    7y
    @Kourtne Stancil Always looking for deals in Denver. Cheapest way for you is to start cold callling. Get a list, skip trace it, start dialing.
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Memphis, TN · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    what list do you like? I bought a small high equity absentee for Memphis and nothing came but a few contracts. I love cold calling!

  • Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    @Kourtne Stancil I am definitely looking for deals in Denver area. Mostly looking in Thornton /Northglenn. 80241,80233,80260. Let me know if you come across sfh in that area.
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Memphis, TN · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 1 vote
    7y
    @Samuel Webb ok I’m close to 80231, very familiar with 80239,80207, 80205 & 80220. I will find something in those areas though! What’s your email?
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Memphis, TN · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 1 vote
    7y
    @Samuel Webbi have a few listing for you
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.