Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Burnham
Votes |
Tax Delinquent Lists

Ryan Burnham
Posted Feb 8 2019, 16:19

Hello! I'm new to here, a couple days ago I started listening to Retipster Podcast by Seth Williams. Today I called a couple counties about their tax delinquent list and they told me the local newspaper published these lists in Feb/March. These are not the tax forfeiture lists of properties that had already been seized and are going to auction, but the properties that are delinquent. The picture is what appears to be part of one of these lists posted in one of the local newspapers in February 2018. I guess I am just not sure if I these are the lists I am supposed to be looking for, since although they sound like they are, they are much easier to obtain (and free) than it sounded like they would be. Also, they are published and that makes me think that I am looking for something different. This rookie appreciates any advice as I explore this way of earning extra money.

https://www.hometownsource.com/classifieds/abc_newspapers/community/announcements/legal/financial_statements/delinquent-taxes/pdfdisplayad_9015d8a9-61c8-5edf-9147-364d7db780fe.html

-Ryan

Loading replies...