Votes
Aaron Wortham
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Votes |
Real Estate Master Mind Group

Aaron Wortham
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Posted May 13 2019, 07:07

I listened to the recent podcast titled "How to Laser-Focus on the Wildly Important With Author Chris McChesney". I absolutely loved it. It resonated big time with me and I've listened to it more than once and taken notes. 

In it they discuss 4 main points: 

1. Set your wildly important goal (less than 1 year)

2. Focus on your lead measures (3 battles that if you win those, you are betting you will achieve your WIG)

3. Set up a score card to track those so that at a glance you can tell if you are winning or losing.

4. Find a weekly accountability group/partner to weekly review goals.

My question is regarding the 4th point here. I do a lot of talking about my real estate goals with those in my circle, but my current group of friends are in one of 3 categories:

1. All they see is risk and would never do real estate

2. They like they idea of real estate investing, but just aren't ready to get started.

3. They are already beasts in the real estate world (too many steps ahead for me to be good accountability to them).

I'm looking for a master mind group or something along those lines in which myself and others can accomplish the 4th point above. But I'm not sure where to start. Are there master mind groups available here on bigger pockets somewhere? I've attended a couple of local meetups, but haven't yet made the local connections. 

Loading replies...