Best real estate apps? (rentals, flips, property management, etc)

Best real estate apps? (rentals, flips, property management, etc)

Contractor · Toms River, NJ · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes

What apps do you find most helpful for managing rentals, screening tenants, collecting rent, market analysis, or anything else you find useful?

0Reply
43 views

Most Popular Reply

Property Manager · Dayton, OH · Member since 2014 · 38 posts · 11 votes
5y

We use Rent Manager for all of of our accounting, communication with tenants and managing our everyday business. We love all the built in functionality! 

We also use Tenant Turner which posts our properties all over the internet and then prescreens applicants before we show them a unit to ensure they qualify. It saves us a ton of time for minimal cost. 

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Andre TaylorPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 219 posts · 180 votes
    5y
    I started off on Cozy but now I use Tenantcloud...and I love it!!!
  • Property Manager · Dayton, OH · Member since 2014 · 38 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    We use Rent Manager for all of of our accounting, communication with tenants and managing our everyday business. We love all the built in functionality! 

    We also use Tenant Turner which posts our properties all over the internet and then prescreens applicants before we show them a unit to ensure they qualify. It saves us a ton of time for minimal cost. 

  • Contractor · Toms River, NJ · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Andre Taylor thanks man!! Really appreciate it, definitely will check that one out!

  • Contractor · Toms River, NJ · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Mike Mefferd awesome that sounds like a huge time saver! Thanks Mike!

  • Jeremy KleierPro Member
    Investor · Woodford, WI · Member since 2013 · 42 posts · 14 votes
    5y

    I am just the opposite of @Andre Taylor I started with TenantCloud but moved to Cozy when I realized they were sending my tenants' other rental properties in that area that were available for rent. With that said I did like the Tenantcloud feature set better than Cozy. 

    Since Cozy doesn't offer digital lease signatures I use Hellosign. They give you a few free signatures per month which meet my needs. 

  • Andre TaylorPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 219 posts · 180 votes
    5y

    @Jeremy Kleier yeah i seen they have a section for tenants to see other units in the area... i thought that was real odd and strange... like yeah thanks tenant cloud for helping my competition out

  • Contractor · Toms River, NJ · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Jeremy Kleier that’s good to know thanks man! Definitely not trying to give the competition free advertising haha.

  • St Albans, VT · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @Mike Mefferd Haven't come across these... thanks for sharing!

  • Real Estate Agent · Southington, CT · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5y

    Buildium is a solid program if you are managing a decent amount of units. Helps keeps things organized and you can dial it up anytime from your phone on your app. 

    Dropbox is great for file organization. Leases, bills, etc. 

    Docusign for electronic signing has been a game changer for us also 

  • Investor · Waco TX / Conroe, TX · Member since 2017 · 376 posts · 228 votes
    5y

    There is a bunch of good software out these days so I think it can be hard to go be wrong.

    I have heard alot of good things about Cozy but as of the past 6 mo, I have alot of buzz about Avail. That seems to be what alot of investors who are starting out are diving in.

    https://www.avail.co/blog/rent....

    This gives a good comparison! Let me know what you think about it.

    -BA

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.